Missing items are often found within 2 days of expected delivery. If your order status is showing as delivered but you haven’t received your package yet, follow these steps:
1) Confirm your shipping address. Check your order confirmation email and make sure your address correct.
2) Check your mailbox or anywhere else you receive mail. Carriers deliver differently, especially if the package is small enough to fit inside your mailbox.
3) Check outside or around other entrances of your home. To protect the package from weather or theft, the driver might’ve left it in another safe place. This could be the front porch, bushes, garage area, side door, back porch, or under a grill.
4) Check with others at your address or with neighbours. They might have accepted the package for you or might be temporarily holding it to protect it from weather or theft.
5) Check for a notice of attempted delivery. This notice will have more information and the next steps you should take to receive your package.
6) Give it a little more time. Some carriers will scan items as delivered prior to arrival. We suggest waiting 2 days to account for this. Thank you for your patience!
If it has already been 2 days and your package is still missing, you can:
Contact the Courier
If you still have not received or are unable to locate your package by the 2nd business day after it has been marked delivered, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you opted in for Route Insurance, you're fully covered. If not, and you attempted all of the above, please file a police report and contact us afterwards.
If you entered the wrong address during checkout and your package is already in transit or gets delivered to the wrong address because of this reason, ALPAKA is not liable.