Packed with convenient travel features and separate compartments, the Shift Pack will instantly become your new best travel companion. It's built to hold everything you need for work, play, and a weekend getaway. Thoughtfully designed rear compartment for your laptop, iPad, phone, power chargers. As a rolltop it can expand significantly, and will protect your gear from unexpected weather. It's extremely comfortable to wear even for long periods of time so you can explore the city without having to stop for a break. It's compatible with modular accessories, such as the Tactical Pouch, Tech Sleeve and Water Bottle Holder (sold separately) that allow you to carry all of your essentials and access them in a quick and easy way.
Our Guarantee. We have a lifetime warranty on repairs due to manufacturing defects, 2 year warranty on replacements, & 21 days for returns.
We offer free standard shipping to USA, Australia, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan & Hong Kong/ Macau.
- An expandable internal compartment that can expand from 20L to 30L.
- A separate laptop compartment that holds up to a 17” laptop.
- Separate padded bottom compartment for camera/drone gear.
- Rear Compartment designed to store cables, chargers and other small items.
- Well padded straps with integrated quick access pocket for keys (key tether included), cards and cash.
- Quick access front pocket.
- The magnetic chest strap can be used to reduce the load on your back and shoulder.
- Rolltop closure and waterproof YKK zippers will keep your gear dry even in a downpour.
45cm x 28cm x 17cm 20-30L Volume: 20-30L
Exterior 1000D Ballistic Nylon (Black) | 750D Nylon FauxWool (Grey) (Blue)
210D Ripstop Nylon
Trims and carry handle
First Backpack I've come to adore and admire
The Alpaka Shift Pack is made of great quality and it feels durable enough to last me a lifetime. This is the first backpack that I've truly invested a lot of time researching and suits my needs for work and travelling. The bag feels light even though lots of materials are put in and it's just ergonomically feasible. I love the design of the bag and have been getting some compliments whenever I'm out. I definitely recommend this pack.